- User Since
- Nov 1 2013, 1:48 AM (211 w, 6 d)
Tue, Nov 14
Oct 8 2017
Aug 7 2017
Jul 17 2017
Jun 26 2017
Jun 13 2017
Jun 12 2017
Yeah, that answers most of the questions - I just wanted them in the master.cfg file for future reference or if someone is looking at it for the first time
I'd like to see some more comments to describe what's going on and why we're overriding some pretty base buildsteps but other than that, it looks good to me.
Jun 7 2017
Other than the missing ref to this diff in the specfile changelog, it looks good enough to me to move forward with putting it into a branch.
Jun 6 2017
Yeah, for some reason, I got it in my head that this was just a CSS problem. Thanks for the correction.
This has been applied in production and seems to be working. Please re-open if the issue shows up again
Jun 5 2017
Jun 2 2017
woot! it works:
Is it mostly css that's the issue? I have an idea for a fix, will see what happens on dev and if it works, will propose as FBR for prod
May 26 2017
May 23 2017
I'm not a huge fan of keeping a playbook in the root of the repo like that but I'm not coming up with any brilliant alternatives at the moment.
May 22 2017
This is not valid anymore with either kararip's COPR or the packages up for review.
Until the package reviews go through, use kararip's copr. https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/kanarip/phabricator/
May 18 2017
It looks like every other set of docs out there right now but maybe that's not a bad thing.
May 17 2017
May 15 2017
May 12 2017
Apr 28 2017
I talked to @ralph on IRC and the motivation behind this is to support the upcoming "Unified Message Bus" project in Red Hat. That uses an ActiveMQ broker which speaks STOMP and they would like to have ResultsDB interface with that broker
Apr 24 2017
I've started on this, have 2 directives ported and am working to make the porting moe generic
item and item_type, mostly. I think of "I want to see runs of X" as being the most common kind of query
Apr 20 2017
I've submitted a PR to fix the issue:
Filed issue with fedpkg to fix the problem:
Apr 19 2017
Why do it this way instead of using something like url_for?
As far as I know, this is done. The biggest problem is that now the non-26 builds of i686 are failing for the same reason that the 26+ builds used to fail - can't find the correct URL
Apr 18 2017
Apr 10 2017
Apr 4 2017
Apr 3 2017
If this "format" ends up being used elsewhere, it will need to be figured out and/or bikeshedded by folks who know more about the topic at hand but for now, we'll be using - as the delimiter between name, stream and release as the ITEM.
Chatting in #fedora-qa, it sounds like name-stream-release will have enough information for now.
- changing repo to git_repo per review
Mar 30 2017
- fixing test suite, addressing comments in review
Mar 29 2017
talking to some of the modularity folks, it sounds like the following information is needed out of the fedmsg:
It looks reasonable to me.
Mar 24 2017
I have a fix for this but am having issues with arcanist ATM. Will submit shortly
Mar 21 2017
Project has been deleted
Mar 20 2017
Mar 17 2017
Mar 16 2017
Duplicated with T924
I don't think that's a FAILED, honestly. If the images don't work - that's an execution error, not a test failure
Mar 15 2017
A short term patch could be to increase the number of processes allocated to the wsgi application.
Mar 14 2017
at first glance, it looks good to me but I'll leave the review decision up to @mkrizek
Mar 10 2017
Mar 9 2017
Mar 7 2017
We should also list the item_types as well. libtaskotron only responds to the item_types that are listed in check