Make necessary changes throughout the whole Taskotron stack in order to be able to use Jenkins as a framework for running libtaskotron's runtask on client hosts; in addition to Buildbot which we currently use.
This will likely involve:
- Writing Jenkins runner for taskotron-trigger
- Writing jenkins-job-builder yaml file that creates a project in Jenkins that would run Taskotron tasks
- Making a change in libtaskotron where we currently send hardcoded buildbot's log_url into resultsdb
- Investigating whether we can use the current client hosts setup that we use with Buildbot; propose different approach otherwise
- Making changes in ansible playbooks to "glue" the above into existing Taskotron stack
Once those are done, it would be nice to find already running Jenkins deployment for testing.
ExecDB changes needed for that will be tracked in a different phab task.